What is ICAgile Lean Portfolio Management ICP-LPM Certification?
Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) is an approach to managing multiple teams and products / portfolios within an organization to ensure alignment with strategic goals and objectives. LPM applies the principles of Lean and Agile methodologies to portfolio management to enable organizations to deliver value faster and more efficiently.
Please explore more via below short video on Lean Portfolio Management –
Global Discounted Pricing – USD 1299
GROUP & CORPORATE DISCOUNTS:
Select 2 or more tickets & group discount is applied automatically on the Cart / Checkout page.
We offer special rates for class participants from developing countries who wish to join our online classes, please email us for details.
- Access to eLearning Portal
- Course material and export of Jamboard/MIRO/MURAL board
- Knowledge and practice of skills to enable you to implement LPM
- ICAgile Certified Professional in Lean Portfolio Management (ICP-LPM) certificate from ICAgile
- ICP-LPM Certification is valid for lifetime.
- 1.1.1 Define Lean Portfolio Management for Business Agility
- 1.1.2 Why the Shift to LPM is Necessary for Business Agility
- 1.1.3 Principles of LPM for Business Agility
- 2.1.1 LPM Supports Adaptive Strategy
- 2.1.2 Understanding Strategy for Complex Adaptive Organizations
- 2.2.1 Shorter Funding Cycles Enable Faster Adaptation
- 2.2.2 Being Responsible Stewards of Funds and Other Resources
- 2.3.1 Governing the Portfolio
- 2.3.2 Managing Risks, Conflict and Variances
- 2.3.3 LPM Metrics and Measurement
- 3.1.1 Relationship Between Org Design and Portfolio Management
- 3.1.2 Project to Product based Structures
- 3.1.3 Where LPM Links into Other Organizational Practices
- 3.2.1 Portfolio Kanban for Transparency and Communication
- 3.2.2 Types of Portfolios in Business Agility
- 3.2.3 Portfolio Anti-Patterns
- 4.1.1 Collaboration Events
- 4.1.2 Creating Visibility for the Portfolio
- 4.1.3 Portfolio Roadmap
- 4.2.1 Managing Portfolio Intake
- 4.2.2 Limit WIP and Plan to the Available Capacity
- 4.3.1 Prioritization of Work
- 4.3.2 The Fundamentals of Portfolio Planning
- 4.3.3 Continuously Learn and Adapt
WHO SHOULD ATTEND Lean Portfolio Management ICP-LPM Certification:
This certification is designed for those in or aspiring to portfolio manager roles who are working in organizations on a business agility journey.
Professionals currently working inside Project Management Offices or Value Management Offices in their organizations will benefit from the ICP-LPM certification.
In addition, agile coaches & enterprise coaches coaching the leaders & portfolios will benefit from this.
Save more money with our combos –
Please explore our dual certification combos here.
If you are looking for heavy discounts then please explore here.
If you are not sure which course is right for you, please email us at email@example.com