What is Agile Leadership ICP-LEA Certification?
Agile leadership is a leadership style that emphasizes flexibility, collaboration, and responsiveness to change. It is a way of leading teams and organizations that is well-suited to environments that are complex, uncertain, and constantly changing.
Agile leaders prioritize the following:
- Empowering teams: Agile leaders trust their teams to make decisions and encourage them to be self-organizing. They understand that by giving their teams autonomy, they can foster creativity, innovation, and ownership.
- Embracing change: Agile leaders understand that change is inevitable and seek to create a culture that is adaptable and open to new ideas. They prioritize learning and experimentation and view failure as an opportunity to learn and improve.
- Creating a shared vision: Agile leaders work to create a shared sense of purpose and align their teams around a common goal. They communicate the vision clearly and frequently and ensure that everyone understands how their work contributes to the larger mission.
- Iterative approach: Agile leaders break down large projects into smaller, manageable pieces and use an iterative approach to complete them. They focus on delivering value to customers quickly and often, and they use feedback to refine their approach.
- Continuous improvement: Agile leaders are committed to continuous improvement and seek feedback from their teams and customers. They encourage a culture of reflection and use data to make informed decisions.
Overall, agile leadership is about creating an environment where teams can thrive, respond to change, and deliver value quickly and efficiently.
Our training is designed by Certified Training from the Back of the Room Trainers using research-backed brain-based adult learning techniques. In conclusion, this course is delivered by a highly qualified coach trainer with real-world experience of working in large companies and programs.
Delivery Language – English
Global Pricing – USD 749
GROUP & CORPORATE DISCOUNTS:
Select 2 or more tickets & group discount is applied automatically on the Cart / Checkout page.
We offer special rates for class participants from developing countries who wish to join our online classes, please email us for details.
- Access to eLearning Portal
- Course material and export of Jamboard/MIRO/MURAL board
- Knowledge and practice of skills to enable you in leading your organization with agility
- ICAgile Certified Professional in Leading with Agility (ICP-LEA) certificate from ICAgile
- ICP-LEA Certification is valid for lifetime.
- New Organizational and Leadership Capabilities we need today
- Behaviors that Increase Agility
- Developing Self as Instrument
- Developing Self as Leader
- Introduction to EQ: Social Context Exercising Agility in Key Conversations
- Organizational Transformation and Agility
- Leading Change and Transformation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND Agile Leadership ICP-LEA Certification:
Agile leaders or aspiring leaders with a passion for servant leadership and a desire to learn and practice the art of leading with agility.
- Leaders or aspiring leaders at any level in an organization
- People at any level who lead or aspire to lead in an organization on a business agility journey
- Leaders who see the value of growing an agile organization, and are committed to developing themselves as agile leaders in order to achieve that aim
There are no conditional pre-requisites for this training program. In other words, this is an intermediate level course, and participants should have some work experience in at least one agile framework.
The certification fees are included in the total course fees. Once the class is completed, you will receive an email from ICAgile with your Certification.
Please see what our students says about our class quality via our Video Testimonials –
Save more money with our combos –
If you like to also learn People Development & Adaptive Organization Design, then please explore our dual certification combos here.
If you are looking for heavy discounts then please explore here.
If you are not sure which course is right for you, please email us at email@example.com