Agile Leadership People Development Bootcamp ICP-LEA + ICP-PDV
Agile leadership People Development covers dual certification for ICP-LEA & ICP-PDV designed by ICAgile.
Agile Leadership is a leadership style that emphasizes flexibility, collaboration, and responsiveness to change. It is a way of leading teams and organizations that is well-suited to environments that are complex, uncertain, and constantly changing.
People development is the process of providing individuals with the tools, knowledge, and skills they need to improve their performance and achieve their career goals. It is an ongoing process that involves continuous learning and development opportunities to help individuals grow and thrive in their roles.
Our training is designed by Certified Training from the Back of the Room Trainers using research-backed brain-based adult learning techniques. This Agile Leadership & People Development Bootcamp is delivered by a highly qualified coach trainer with real-world experience of working in agile transformations and agile teams.
Delivery Language – English
Global Pricing – USD 1399
GROUP & CORPORATE DISCOUNTS:
Select 2 or more tickets & group discount is applied automatically on the Cart / Checkout page.
We offer special rates for class participants from developing countries who wish to join our online classes, please email us for details.
- Access to eLearning Portal
- Course material and export of Jamboard/MIRO/MURAL board
- Knowledge and practice of skills to enable you in leading your organization with agility
- Knowledge and practice of skills to enable you in developing people in your organization
- ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Leadership (ICP-LEA) certificate from ICAgile
- ICAgile Certified Professional in People Development (ICP-PDV) certificate from ICAgile
- Both ICP-LEA & ICP-PDV Certification is valid for lifetime.
- New Organizational and Leadership Capabilities we need today
- Behaviors that Increase Agility
- Developing Self as Instrument
- Developing Self as Leader
- Introduction to EQ: Social Context Exercising Agility in Key Conversations
- Organizational Transformation and Agility
- Leading Change and Transformation
- Recognizing people development as fundamental for business agility
- Developing Yourself as it Relates to Developing Others
- Leading to Elevate Organizational Capability
- Considerations for Individual Development
- Co-creation of Growth and Development Plans
- Developing Leadership in Others
- Key Factors that Promote Team Development
- Setting teams up for success
- Honoring Diverse Experiences, Knowledge, and Backgrounds
WHO SHOULD ATTEND Agile Leadership People Development Bootcamp:
This certification was specifically designed for leaders where one or more of the following criteria apply:
- Leaders at Front Line Supervisor level and above who lead teams of people, or those on their way to becoming Front Line Supervisors
- People at any level who lead or aspire to lead in an organization on a business agility journey.
- Leaders who see the value of growing an agile organization, and are committed to developing themselves and the people on their teams in order to achieve that aim.
- Leaders or aspiring leaders at any level in an organization
- People at any level who lead or aspire to lead in an organization on a business agility journey
- Leaders who see the value of growing an agile organization, and are committed to developing themselves as agile leaders in order to achieve that aim
Please see what our students says about our class quality via our Video Testimonials –
Save more money with our combos –
If you like to also learn Agile Coaching, Enterprise Agile Coaching & Adaptive Organization Design, then please explore our dual certification combos here.
If you are looking for heavy discounts then please explore here.
If you are not sure which course is right for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org