Important information before you sign up –
- Your attendance is mandatory for the full class. In case, if you miss any sessions for emergency reasons then we will invite you for the next session in the future schedule. We will support you to achieve your learning goals for which you paid for.
- We need you to be respectful, collaborative & supportive in the global online classes. Using slang language is not acceptable and using that will result in not qualifying to continue the class & we will refund your fees by deducting 50% amount. We get diverse participants from various regions, cultures & time zones & we want to make sure students support each other as a community for us to offer the best learning experience.
- ICAgile authorized trainers delivering the class decides if a student is eligible to get a certification or not. Your participation & support is needed.
- The materials shared in the class are only meant for your own personal use & growth.
- Please check delivery language for the class.
- Please go through the learning outcomes for the class you are planning to attend & confirm if you plan to learn those.
- Your active participation during the class, discussions, and exercises are mandatory. Just attending & being silent in the class will not get you a certificate.
- You also need to be live on the camera for better engagement & participation (putting camera off while having food or having family members & kids around is fine, we respect your privacy & comfort).
- Attending these courses will not solve any challenges in your agile transformation journey, these courses are based on learning outcomes defined by ICAgile. The accredited courses help you build your skills, knowledge & toolkits which enables you to practice & experiment in your own context.
- Any queries on this, please email & get more clarifications at email@example.com
Please note that in order to make the course economically viable we need a minimum of 6-10 participants for a classroom course & 3-6 participants for online course. The schedule, trainer and venue are subject to change in case of unavoidable circumstances. All participants will be informed about any such changes in advance.
We need to share your details (full name, email address etc.) with certifying bodies with whom we are working for us to issue you the certifications you are joining.
We will also use your details to send you our promotional offers & new products.
Refund & Cancellation Policy for classroom courses –
Participants cancels on his or her own interest 10% cancellation charges + 3% (payment gateway charges) on the fees paid will be deducted as cancellation charges.
Cancellation by participant before 48 hrs of the training date 20% + 3% (payment gateway charges) of the fees paid will be deducted as cancellation charges.
Cancellation by participant before 24 hrs of the training date 50% + 3% (payment gateway charges) of the fees paid will be deducted as cancellation charges.
In case Agile Visa cancels any class full refund will be done.
Refund & Cancellation Policy for online courses delivered remotely –
Once registered for online class, participants can ask for 90% refund until course access is granted. 10% fees will be deducted for platform & operational overhead. Once a refund is processed, it takes 7-10 business days to reflect in source of the payment method.
No cancellation is possible once the course access is provided.
In case of schedule changes from participants side, option of joining future schedule (at the max in the next month) will be provided & additional $100 fees per class will be charged as change fees.
In case Agile Visa cancels any class full refund will be done or option of joining future schedule will be provided at no additional fees.
In case of medical emergencies last moment from the participants side, 50% fees will be deducted for no shows.