Format – 2 Sessions x 6 Hours each day, Total Seats – 20
Delivery Language – English, ICAgile Authorized Trainer – Richard Williams
Dates – June 12, 13 (Weekends), Times – 8 am – 2 pm EST (USA) | 1 pm – 7 pm BST (UK) | 2 pm – 8 pm CET (Europe) | 5:30 pm – 11:30 pm IST (India)
What is ICAgile People Development ICP-PDV Certification?
For organizations to succeed with business agility, the role of the supervisor or manager must evolve to focus on creating a supportive and empowering environment. This begins with the leader growing their own capabilities as a leader, coach, and mentor before developing the people and teams around them. Agile leaders and managers need to encourage and enable growth while modeling an agile mindset.
Our training is designed by Certified Training from the Back of the Room Trainers using research-backed brain-based adult learning techniques. This two-day course is delivered by a highly qualified coach trainer with real-world experience of working in agile transformations and agile teams.
- Access to eLearning Portal
- Course material and export of Jamboard/MIRO/MURAL board
- Knowledge and practice of skills to enable you in developing people in your organization
- ICAgile Certified Professional in People Development (ICP-PDV) certificate from ICAgile
- ICP-PDV Certification is valid for lifetime.
- Recognizing people development as fundamental for business agility
- Developing Yourself as it Relates to Developing Others
- Leading to Elevate Organizational Capability
- Considerations for Individual Development
- Co-creation of Growth and Development Plans
- Developing Leadership in Others
- Key Factors that Promote Team Development
- Setting teams up for success
- Honoring Diverse Experiences, Knowledge, and Backgrounds
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This certification was specifically designed for leaders where one or more of the following criteria apply:
- Leaders at Front Line Supervisor level and above who lead teams of people, or those on their way to becoming Front Line Supervisors
- People at any level who lead or aspire to lead in an organization on a business agility journey.
- Leaders who see the value of growing an agile organization, and are committed to developing themselves and the people on their teams in order to achieve that aim.
International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) is a certification and accreditation body, not a training company. We collaborate with worldwide agile thought leaders to develop learning programs that lead people to agile mastery. The Business Agility Foundations course is accredited by ICAgile as fulfilling all Learning Objectives in the new Business Agility Roadmap.
The certification fees are included in the total course fees. Once the class is completed, you will receive an email from ICAgile with your Certification.
FEEDBACK FROM PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS:
Keep offering online training post virus-isolation – it’s a great opportunity to bring people together from around the world!! I guess course content is perfect and apt to meet the learning objective.
Its already designed to meet learning expectations for a diversified learning batch. good job!
Course was excellent! Loved the hands on part, activities were engaging and facilitated beautifully. Would definitely recommend it to my peers
Very good role plays, explained all doubts nicely. Instructor is very knowledgeable. Very supportive & one of the best agile trainers I have met.
Great sense of humor and calmness, to get us through all the material. Prashant is a very good facilitator and I look forward to attend more of his sessions in future.
If you have any queries, please reach out to ‘Agile Visa’.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | WhatsApp: +91-7021985682| Phone: +91-7021985682