We at Agile Visa, are feeling proud & excited to bring you the newest & first ICAgile LPM accredited class globally.
Delivery Language – English
Global Discounted Pricing – USD 1099
GROUP & CORPORATE DISCOUNTS:
Select 2 or more tickets & group discount is applied automatically on the Cart / Checkout page.
We offer special rates for class participants from developing countries who wish to join our online classes, please email us for details.
What is ICAgile Lean Portfolio Management ICP-LPM Certification?
This certification designates the ability to visualize, manage, and guide work to deliver value to customers, enable sustainability for the organization, and respond effectively to the changing business ecosystem.
- Access to eLearning Portal
- Course material and export of Jamboard/MIRO/MURAL board
- Knowledge and practice of skills to enable you to implement LPM
- ICAgile Certified Professional in Lean Portfolio Management (ICP-LPM) certificate from ICAgile
- ICP-LPM Certification is valid for lifetime.
- 1.1.1 Define Lean Portfolio Management for Business Agility
- 1.1.2 Why the Shift to LPM is Necessary for Business Agility
- 1.1.3 Principles of LPM for Business Agility
- 2.1.1 LPM Supports Adaptive Strategy
- 2.1.2 Understanding Strategy for Complex Adaptive Organizations
- 2.2.1 Shorter Funding Cycles Enable Faster Adaptation
- 2.2.2 Being Responsible Stewards of Funds and Other Resources
- 2.3.1 Governing the Portfolio
- 2.3.2 Managing Risks, Conflict and Variances
- 2.3.3 LPM Metrics and Measurement
- 3.1.1 Relationship Between Org Design and Portfolio Management
- 3.1.2 Project to Product based Structures
- 3.1.3 Where LPM Links into Other Organizational Practices
- 3.2.1 Portfolio Kanban for Transparency and Communication
- 3.2.2 Types of Portfolios in Business Agility
- 3.2.3 Portfolio Anti-Patterns
- 4.1.1 Collaboration Events
- 4.1.2 Creating Visibility for the Portfolio
- 4.1.3 Portfolio Roadmap
- 4.2.1 Managing Portfolio Intake
- 4.2.2 Limit WIP and Plan to the Available Capacity
- 4.3.1 Prioritization of Work
- 4.3.2 The Fundamentals of Portfolio Planning
- 4.3.3 Continuously Learn and Adapt
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This certification is designed for those in or aspiring to portfolio manager roles who are working in organizations on a business agility journey. Professionals currently working inside Project Management Offices or Value Management Offices in their organizations will benefit from the ICP-LPM certification. Also, agile coaches & enterprise coaches coaching the leaders & portfolios will benefit from this.
This course is accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) as fulfilling the learning objectives of Lean Portfolio Management certification. There is an ongoing assessment throughout the class and a practical assessment at the end of the course that you will need to pass. As long as the trainer believes you have demonstrated competence and that you have understood the learning objectives and haven’t missed a class then you will receive the certification email from ICAgile. After successful completion of this course, you will be ICAgile Certified Professional in Lean Portfolio Management (ICP-LPM).
FEEDBACK FROM PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS:
“Unlike the SAFe LPM course that just assumes the LPM will be implemented, Agile Visa’s course provided thoughts and ideas on how to overcome the resistance from companies to change their financial operations which I know to be a real-world issue.”
“Ian is great – a wealth of tips and real world examples! Plus a great energy that kept the remote sessions lively and the time moving quickly.”
“Love the stories, the authenticity, the support he gave each student in meeting their needs, the fun, the tips.”
“Ian Banner created amazing learning environment! We started as a remote group of total strangers, but very quickly become the team of professionals efficiently working together toward the common goal. I love hands-on assignment and simulation, that allowed us to practice skills that we have learned.”
“Thank you for a very engaging course! Amazing course and great learnings I’m taking away with me!”
If you have any queries, please reach out to ‘Agile Visa’.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | WhatsApp: +91-7021985682| Phone: +91-7021985682