GROUP & CORPORATE DISCOUNTS:
Select 2 or more tickets & group discount is applied automatically on the Cart / Checkout page.
What is Agile Team Facilitation ICP-ATF Certification? (Delivery Language – Español)
ICP-ATF is one of two knowledge-based certifications on the Agile Coaching track. It focuses primarily on the mindset and role of an agile team facilitator, while also providing group facilitation tools and techniques for effectively designing meetings and workshops that both engage the entire audience and drive towards agreed-upon outcomes. Through obtaining this certification, participants will develop an appreciation for the art of facilitation as key to fostering collaboration and enabling self-organizing teams. Participants will also build their facilitator toolkit and gain experience facilitating specific agile practices most relevant to their organizational context.
Our training is designed by Certified Training from the Back of the Room Trainers using research-backed brain-based adult learning techniques. This two-day course is delivered by a highly qualified coach trainer with real-world experience of working in agile transformations and agile teams.
- Access to eLearning Portal
- Course material and export of Jamboard/MIRO/MURAL board
- Knowledge and practice of skills to enable you to coach and mentor teams & individuals towards high performance
- Knowledge and practice of skills to enable you to facilitate meetings and events to engage the audience and work towards an agreed outcome
- ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) certificate from ICAgile
- ICP-ATF Certification is valid for lifetime.
- Development Path for Agile Coaching
- Agile Team Facilitation Mindset
- Foundational Facilitation Skills
- Conducting a Facilitated Session
- Facilitating Collaborative Meetings
- Liberating Structures
- Skilfully Facilitating Agile Practices
- Practicing Facilitation Skills
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Agile team leaders or aspiring team leaders with a passion for servant leadership and a desire to learn and practice the art of facilitation in the context of team facilitation and coaching. Relevant roles include Agile Coaches and aspiring coaches, Scrum Masters, Agile Project Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts, and anyone with the desire to explore the power of facilitation.
There are no conditional pre-requisites for this training program. This is an intermediate level course, and participants should have some work experience in at least one agile framework.
This course is accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) as fulfilling the learning objectives of Agile Team Facilitation. There is an ongoing assessment throughout the class and a practical assessment at the end of the course that you will need to pass. As long as the trainer believes you have demonstrated competence and that you have understood the learning objectives and haven’t missed a class then you will receive the certification email from ICAgile. After successful completion of this course, you will be ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF).
FEEDBACK FROM PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS:
“Excellent course with hands on practices, Carlos is very knowledgeable.”
“Juan Carlos has great knowledge on this subject, he facilitated very well, calm and composed practitioner.”
If you have any queries, please reach out to ‘Agile Visa’.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | WhatsApp: +91-7021985682| Phone: +91-7021985682