Global Pricing – USD 1099
2399 (Limited Time Due to COVID) Register on the website. People in India – Email at email@example.com to pay in INR.
GROUP & CORPORATE DISCOUNTS:
Select 2 or more tickets & group discount is applied automatically on the Cart / Checkout page.
We offer special rates for class participants from developing countries who wish to join our online classes, please email us for details.
What is ICAgile Business Agility Bootcamp ICP-BAF + ICP-CAT Dual Certification?
As part of the advanced ICP-CAT certification, you will gain highly-effective enterprise coaching and large scale facilitation skills required for enterprise agile transitions. We know that purely top-down approaches cause resistance and fail. What we need is active participation and self-organization in solving real business problems. To include everyone, we need facilitation techniques that allow everyone involved in the structure or process, to participate in its co-creation. You will learn the skills and understanding of how to generate alignment, innovation, and clear direction forwards in large groups with diverse opinions, identify and overcome resistance systemically. As well as gaining new tools and techniques for large group coaching in the context of enterprise-wide change.
As part of the ICP-BAF certification, People at every level and in practically every role in today’s organizations are required to focus on customer delight, and bring innovation and continuous improvement into their work. This is a hard challenge and one that requires either building new muscles or limbering up muscles we may not use often. This highly experiential set of learning outcomes equips participants with new knowledge, tools, and techniques to implement immediately. The ICAgile Certified Professional in Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) is intended to jumpstart the organizational and individual transformation towards a more responsive, value-driven reality.
Our training is designed by Certified Training from the Back of the Room Trainers using research-backed brain-based adult learning techniques. This bootcamp is delivered by a highly qualified coach trainer with real-world experience of working in agile transformations and agile teams.
- Access to eLearning Portal
- Course material and export of Jamboard/MIRO/MURAL board
- Knowledge and practice of skills to enable you in leading change and transformation in your organisation
- Knowledge and practice of skills to enabling business agility in your organisation
- ICAgile Certified Professional in Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) from ICAgile
- ICAgile Certified Professional in Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT) certificate from ICAgile
- Both ICP-BAF & ICP-CAT Certifications are valid for lifetime.
- SETTING THE SCENE FOR BUSINESS AGILITY
- Awareness: The Need for Business Agility
- Compelling Vision, Focus, and Clarity of Purpose
- ENABLING BUSINESS AGILITY
- New Ways of Thinking
- New and Differentiating Behaviors
- IMPLEMENTING AND SUSTAINING BUSINESS AGILITY
- Frameworks, Tools, and Techniques
- Business Agility as the New Normal
- Enterprise Coaching Competencies
- Personal and Professional Mastery
- Ethical Considerations
- Knowing your Own Limits
- Creating a case for change
- Human Change Process
- Organizational Change Process
- Agile Mindset
- Organization Assessments
- Organizational Systems Entry
- Co-Creation of Strategy
- Educating at the Organization Level
- Large Group Facilitation Methods
- Communicating at the Organization Level
- Facilitating at the Organization Level
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Relevant roles include enterprise, program and team-level Agile Coaches, Agile Team Facilitators, or anyone aspiring to these roles. Also, anyone with a strong background in change management and/or organizational design and a curiosity about agile approaches at the enterprise level will benefit from this certification.
There are no conditional pre-requisites for this training program. This is an intermediate level course, and participants should have some work experience in at least one agile framework.
There is an ongoing assessment throughout the class and a practical assessment at the end of the course that you will need to pass. As long as the trainer believes you have demonstrated competence and that you have understood the learning objectives and haven’t missed a class then you will receive the certification email from ICAgile.
After successful completion of this course, you will be ICAgile Certified Professional in Coaching Agile Transitions(ICP-CAT) & Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF).
FEEDBACK FROM PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS:
“Excellent course. I was beginning to doubt the synergy of true ‘Coaching’ with the current industry practices of being an ‘Agile Coach’. This course reminded me of this synergy, for this I am grateful.”
“Great learning experience as it combined learning via visual, auditory and kinesthetic means! We were able to apply our learning outcomes fairly quickly and in real-time with great feedback! Continue doing this!”
“Really liked how Ash ran this course. Trainer was authentic and truthful at all times, and his thoughtful answers created many insights.
“Excellent instructor, very knowledgeable.”
“Ashish did it very well, calm and knowledgeable.”
“Prashant is an excellent instructor, and his passion for Agile coaching came shining through. Thanks for running the course!”
If you have any queries, please reach out to ‘Agile Visa’.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | WhatsApp: +91-7021985682| Phone: +91-7021985682