ICAgile Enterprise Agile Coaching Bootcamp ICP-CAT+ ICP-ENT Dual Certification?
As part of the advanced ICP-CAT certification, you will gain highly-effective enterprise coaching and large scale facilitation skills required for enterprise agile transitions. We know that purely top-down approaches cause resistance and fail. What we need is active participation and self-organization in solving real business problems. To include everyone, we need facilitation techniques that allow everyone involved in the structure or process, to participate in its co-creation. You will learn the skills and understanding of how to generate alignment, innovation, and clear direction forwards in large groups with diverse opinions, identify and overcome resistance systemically. As well as gaining new tools and techniques for large group coaching in the context of enterprise-wide change.
As part of the advanced ICP-ENT certification, you will gain a deep understanding of agility at the enterprise level by learning the cultural, structural, process and leadership perspectives. The Enterprise Agility Masterclass teaches how organizations become more responsive and more purpose-driven, and the changes an organisation need to go through to be more agile through an interactive deep dive into enterprise agile. We will show you how to design processes with agile in mind engaging marketing, sales and finance for business agility. You will also gain skills, tools and techniques to overcome common dysfunctions like handoffs and waste and how to design a system that supports high-performance, customer focus, and facilitates agility.
Our training is designed by Certified Training from the Back of the Room Trainers using research-backed brain-based adult learning techniques. This bootcamp is delivered by a highly qualified coach trainer with real-world experience of working in agile transformations and agile teams.
- Access to eLearning Portal
- Course material and export of Jamboard/MIRO/MURAL board
- Knowledge and practice of skills to enable you in leading change and transformation in your organisation
- Knowledge and practice of skills to enable you to improve agility in your organisation
- ICAgile Certified Professional in Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT) certificate from ICAgile
- ICAgile Certified Professional in Agility in the Enterprise (ICP-ENT) from ICAgile
- Both ICP-CAT & ICP-ENT Certifications are valid for lifetime.
- Field of Enterprise Coaching
- Understanding Business Agility
- Sustainability in the health of an agile enterprise
- Lean thinking, Principles & Tools
- Organization Design and Structure
- Organizational Processes & Improvement
- Working with Leaders
- Organizational Culture and Alignment
- Developing an Agile Team Culture
- Technical Excellence
- Enterprise Coaching Competencies
- Personal and Professional Mastery
- Ethical Considerations
- Knowing your Own Limits
- Creating a case for change
- Human Change Process
- Organizational Change Process
- Agile Mindset
- Organization Assessments
- Organizational Systems Entry
- Co-Creation of Strategy
- Educating at the Organization Level
- Large Group Facilitation Methods
- Communicating at the Organization Level
- Facilitating at the Organization Level
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Relevant roles include enterprise, program and team-level Agile Coaches, Agile Team Facilitators, or anyone aspiring to these roles. Also, anyone with a strong background in change management and/or organizational design and a curiosity about agile approaches at the enterprise level will benefit from this certification.
There are no conditional pre-requisites for this training program. This is an intermediate level course, and participants should have some work experience in at least one agile framework.
This course is accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) as fulfilling the learning objectives of Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT) & Agility in the Enterprise (ICP-ENT). There is an ongoing assessment throughout the class and a practical assessment at the end of the course that you will need to pass. As long as the trainer believes you have demonstrated competence and that you have understood the learning objectives and haven’t missed a class then you will receive the certification email from ICAgile.
After successful completion of this course, you will be ICAgile Certified Professional in Coaching Agile Transitions(ICP-CAT) & Agility in the Enterprise (ICP-ENT).
FEEDBACK FROM PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS:
“Excellent course. I was beginning to doubt the synergy of true ‘Coaching’ with the current industry practices of being an ‘Agile Coach’. This course reminded me of this synergy, for this I am grateful.”
“Great learning experience as it combined learning via visual, auditory and kinesthetic means! We were able to apply our learning outcomes fairly quickly and in real-time with great feedback! Continue doing this!”
“Really liked how Ash ran this course. Trainer was authentic and truthful at all times, and his thoughtful answers created many insights.
“Excellent instructor, very knowledgeable.”
“Ashish did it very well, calm and knowledgeable.”
“Prashant is an excellent instructor, and his passion for Agile coaching came shining through. Thanks for running the course!”
If you have any queries, please reach out to ‘Agile Visa’.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | WhatsApp: +91-9820216684 | Phone: +91-7021985682