Delivery Language – English
Global Pricing – USD 1199
3599 Register on the website.
GROUP & CORPORATE DISCOUNTS:
Select 2 or more tickets & group discount is applied automatically on the Cart / Checkout page.
We offer special rates for class participants from developing countries who wish to join our online classes, please email us for details.
What is ICAgile People Development with Adaptive Org Design Bootcamp (ICP-PDV + ICP-ORG Dual Certification)?
ICP-PDV For organizations to succeed with business agility, the role of the supervisor or manager must evolve to focus on creating a supportive and empowering environment. This begins with the leader growing their own capabilities as a leader, coach, and mentor before developing the people and teams around them. Agile leaders and managers need to encourage and enable growth while modeling an agile mindset.
ICP-ORG The traditional pyramid hierarchy existed to solve specific problems in the workplace. With the shift to more agile ways of working, organizations need a structure that will respond and adapt quickly to new challenges and the world around them. We need to find ways to break down divisional walls and increase opportunities for people in different areas to work collaboratively. Additionally, there is a need to align the organization around the flow of work through the system and reduce bureaucracy to optimize value delivery throughout the entire organization. This set of Learning Outcomes focuses on the concepts behind, and reasons for, adaptive organization design.
Our training is designed by Certified Training from the Back of the Room Trainers using research-backed brain-based adult learning techniques. This bootcamp is delivered by a highly qualified coach trainer with real-world experience of working in agile transformations and agile teams.
- Access to eLearning Portal
- Course material and export of Jamboard/MIRO/MURAL board
- Knowledge and practice of skills to enable you in leading your organization with agility
- Knowledge and practice of skills to enable you in developing people in your organization
- ICAgile Certified Professional in People Development (ICP-PDV) certificate from ICAgile
- ICAgile Certified Professional in Adaptive Org Design (ICP-ORG) certificate from ICAgile
- Both ICP-LEA & ICP-ORG Certification is valid for lifetime.
- New Organizational and Leadership Capabilities we need today
- Behaviors that Increase Agility
- Developing Self as Instrument
- Developing Self as Leader
- Introduction to EQ: Social Context Exercising Agility in Key Conversations
- Organizational Transformation and Agility
- Leading Change and Transformation
- Recognizing people development as fundamental for business agility
- Developing Yourself as it Relates to Developing Others
- Leading to Elevate Organizational Capability
- Considerations for Individual Development
- Co-creation of Growth and Development Plans
- Developing Leadership in Others
- Key Factors that Promote Team Development
- Setting teams up for success
- Honoring Diverse Experiences, Knowledge, and Backgrounds
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This certification was specifically designed for leaders where one or more of the following criteria apply:
- Leaders at Front Line Supervisor level and above who lead teams of people, or those on their way to becoming Front Line Supervisors
- People at any level who lead or aspire to lead in an organization on a business agility journey.
- Leaders who see the value of growing an agile organization, and are committed to developing themselves and the people on their teams in order to achieve that aim.
- Leaders or aspiring leaders at any level in an organization
- People at any level who lead or aspire to lead in an organization on a business agility journey
- Leaders who see the value of growing an agile organization, and are committed to developing themselves as agile leaders in order to achieve that aim
- Senior leaders and HR professionals working in organizations on a business agility journey.
This course is accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) as fulfilling the learning objectives of Agile Team Facilitation & Agile Coach certification. There is an ongoing assessment throughout the class and a practical assessment at the end of the course that you will need to pass. As long as the trainer believes you have demonstrated competence and that you have understood the learning objectives and haven’t missed a class then you will receive the certification email from ICAgile.
FEEDBACK FROM PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS:
“Excellent course. I was beginning to doubt the synergy of true ‘Coaching’ with the current industry practices of being an ‘Agile Coach’. This course reminded me of this synergy, for this I am grateful.”
“Great learning experience as it combined learning via visual, auditory and kinesthetic means! We were able to apply our learning outcomes fairly quickly and in real-time with great feedback! Continue doing this!”
“Really liked how Richard ran this course. Trainer was authentic and truthful at all times, and his thoughtful answers created many insights.
“Dominic is an Excellent instructor, very knowledgeable.”
“Nivarti did it very well, calm and knowledgeable. His experience from Armed forces is very complementing to this program.”
“Prashant is an excellent instructor, and his passion for Agile coaching came shining through. Thanks for running the course!”
If you have any queries, please reach out to ‘Agile Visa’.
Email: email@example.com | WhatsApp: +91-7021985682| Phone: +91-7021985682