Global Pricing – USD 1299
2999 Register on the website. People in India – Email at email@example.com to pay in INR.
GROUP & CORPORATE DISCOUNTS:
Select 2 or more tickets & group discount is applied automatically on the Cart / Checkout page.
We offer special rates for class participants from developing countries who wish to join our online classes, please email us for details.
What is ICAgile Agile Leadership with People Development Bootcamp (ICP-LEA + ICP-PDV Dual Certification)?
ICP-LEA is a knowledge-based certification in the Agility in Leadership track. The nature of leadership has changed. The longstanding top-down, directive style of leadership is not successful in the current, adaptive work environment. These environments require a paradigm shift in leaders and their understanding of what constitutes effective leadership. The master class focuses on developing leaders who are adaptive and agile in their leadership style. This is where leaders learn to lead themselves first and create an environment that will allow agility to thrive. Leading with Agility certification is valuable to anyone wishing to learn about the paradigm shifts necessary to lead in adaptive environments and to develop relevant leadership capabilities.
ICP-PDV For organizations to succeed with business agility, the role of the supervisor or manager must evolve to focus on creating a supportive and empowering environment. This begins with the leader growing their own capabilities as a leader, coach, and mentor before developing the people and teams around them. Agile leaders and managers need to encourage and enable growth while modeling an agile mindset.
Our training is designed by Certified Training from the Back of the Room Trainers using research-backed brain-based adult learning techniques. This bootcamp is delivered by a highly qualified coach trainer with real-world experience of working in agile transformations and agile teams.
- Access to eLearning Portal
- Course material and export of Jamboard/MIRO/MURAL board
- Knowledge and practice of skills to enable you in leading your organization with agility
- Knowledge and practice of skills to enable you in developing people in your organization
- ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Leadership (ICP-LEA) certificate from ICAgile
- ICAgile Certified Professional in People Development (ICP-PDV) certificate from ICAgile
- Both ICP-LEA & ICP-PDV Certification is valid for lifetime.
- New Organizational and Leadership Capabilities we need today
- Behaviors that Increase Agility
- Developing Self as Instrument
- Developing Self as Leader
- Introduction to EQ: Social Context Exercising Agility in Key Conversations
- Organizational Transformation and Agility
- Leading Change and Transformation
- Recognizing people development as fundamental for business agility
- Developing Yourself as it Relates to Developing Others
- Leading to Elevate Organizational Capability
- Considerations for Individual Development
- Co-creation of Growth and Development Plans
- Developing Leadership in Others
- Key Factors that Promote Team Development
- Setting teams up for success
- Honoring Diverse Experiences, Knowledge, and Backgrounds
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This certification was specifically designed for leaders where one or more of the following criteria apply:
- Leaders at Front Line Supervisor level and above who lead teams of people, or those on their way to becoming Front Line Supervisors
- People at any level who lead or aspire to lead in an organization on a business agility journey.
- Leaders who see the value of growing an agile organization, and are committed to developing themselves and the people on their teams in order to achieve that aim.
- Leaders or aspiring leaders at any level in an organization
- People at any level who lead or aspire to lead in an organization on a business agility journey
- Leaders who see the value of growing an agile organization, and are committed to developing themselves as agile leaders in order to achieve that aim
This course is accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) as fulfilling the learning objectives of Agile Team Facilitation & Agile Coach certification. There is an ongoing assessment throughout the class and a practical assessment at the end of the course that you will need to pass. As long as the trainer believes you have demonstrated competence and that you have understood the learning objectives and haven’t missed a class then you will receive the certification email from ICAgile.
FEEDBACK FROM PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS:
“Excellent course. I was beginning to doubt the synergy of true ‘Coaching’ with the current industry practices of being an ‘Agile Coach’. This course reminded me of this synergy, for this I am grateful.”
“Great learning experience as it combined learning via visual, auditory and kinesthetic means! We were able to apply our learning outcomes fairly quickly and in real-time with great feedback! Continue doing this!”
“Really liked how Richard ran this course. Trainer was authentic and truthful at all times, and his thoughtful answers created many insights.
“Dominic is an Excellent instructor, very knowledgeable.”
“Nivarti did it very well, calm and knowledgeable. His experience from Armed forces is very complementing to this program.”
“Prashant is an excellent instructor, and his passion for Agile coaching came shining through. Thanks for running the course!”
If you have any queries, please reach out to ‘Agile Visa’.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | WhatsApp: +91-7021985682| Phone: +91-7021985682