What is Agile Coaching Bootcamp with ICP-ATF + ICP-ACC Dual Certification?
ICP-ATF is one of two knowledge-based certifications on the Agile Coaching track. It focuses primarily on the mindset and role of an agile team facilitator, while also providing group facilitation tools and techniques for effectively designing meetings and workshops that both engage the entire audience and drive towards agreed-upon outcomes. Through obtaining this certification, participants will develop an appreciation for the art of facilitation as key to fostering collaboration and enabling self-organizing teams. Participants will also build their facilitator toolkits and gain experience facilitating specific agile practices most relevant to their organizational context.
ICP-ACC is the other knowledge-based certifications on the Agile Coaching track. The certification focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach. After finishing the certification, participants will be able to differentiate between and among mentoring, facilitating, professional coaching and teaching, and will also gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an agile team. This certification introduces participants to foundational team coaching skills and team development concepts for starting and growing teams while focusing on teams and organizations as human systems. A key part of this certification focuses on developing an understanding of the professional coaching skill set and the value of honing these skills to serve individuals on an agile team.
Our training is designed by Certified Training from the Back of the Room Trainers using research-backed brain-based adult learning techniques. This bootcamp is delivered by a highly qualified coach trainer with real-world experience of working in agile transformations and agile teams.
- Access to eLearning Portal
- Course material and export of Jamboard/MIRO/MURAL board
- Knowledge and practice of skills to enable you to coach and mentor teams & individuals towards high performance
- Knowledge and practice of skills to enable you to facilitate meetings and events to engage the audience and work towards an agreed outcome
- ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) certificate from ICAgile
- ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) certificate from ICAgile
- Both ICP-ATF & ICP-ACC Certification is valid for lifetime.
- Development Path for Agile Coaching
- Agile Team Facilitation Mindset
- Foundational Facilitation Skills
- Conducting a Facilitated Session
- Facilitating Collaborative Meetings
- Liberating Structures
- Skillfully Facilitating Agile Practices
- Practicing Facilitation Skills
- What is Agile Coaching and Coaching Mindset
- Agile Coaching Stance and Competency Framework
- Difference between Agile Coaching, Mentoring, Teaching & Facilitating
- Foundational Professional Coaching Skills
- The Coaching Conversation – Coaching for Action
- Coaching Competencies like Powerful Questions, Emotional Intelligence
- Breaking down the Agile Coaching Conversation and practicing it!
- Key Mentoring Skills and Mentoring Agile Role Transitions
- Key Teaching Skills
- Agile Mindset Shifts and Frameworks
- Foundational Team Coaching
- Understanding Team Development
- Coaching the Journey Toward High Performance
- Handling Conflict and Dysfunction within the Team
- Setting up the Team Environment
- Facilitating Change at Team and Organization Level
- Handling Organizational Impediments
- Agile Coaching Contract and Alliance
- Agile Coach Growth Path
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Agile team leaders or aspiring team leaders with a passion for servant leadership and a desire to learn and practice the art of facilitation in the context of team facilitation and coaching. Relevant roles include Agile Coaches and aspiring coaches, Scrum Masters, Agile Project Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts, and anyone with the desire to explore the power of facilitation.
There are no conditional pre-requisites for this training program. This is an intermediate level course, and participants should have some work experience in at least one agile framework.
This course is accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) as fulfilling the learning objectives of Agile Team Facilitation & Agile Coach certification. There is an ongoing assessment throughout the class and a practical assessment at the end of the course that you will need to pass. As long as the trainer believes you have demonstrated competence and that you have understood the learning objectives and haven’t missed a class then you will receive the certification email from ICAgile.
After successful completion of this course, you will be ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) & Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC).
FEEDBACK FROM PREVIOUS PARTICIPANTS:
“Excellent course. I was beginning to doubt the synergy of true ‘Coaching’ with the current industry practices of being an ‘Agile Coach’. This course reminded me of this synergy, for this I am grateful.”
“Great learning experience as it combined learning via visual, auditory and kinesthetic means! We were able to apply our learning outcomes fairly quickly and in real-time with great feedback! Continue doing this!”
“Really liked how Ash ran this course. Trainer was authentic and truthful at all times, and his thoughtful answers created many insights.
“Excellent instructor, very knowledgeable.”
“Ashish did it very well, calm and knowledgeable.”
“Prashant is an excellent instructor, and his passion for Agile coaching came shining through. Thanks for running the course!”
If you have any queries, please reach out to ‘Agile Visa’.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | WhatsApp: +91-9820216684 | Phone: +91-7021985682